The pool area is monitored after hours by video surveillance. The monitoring is performed by Texana Security and they have instructions to notify the Richardson Police Department immediately if anyone enters the pool area after hours. Anyone found in the area after the posted hours (or during the off-season) will be considered trespassing so please know the following:
1.) Know the hours of operation - 6:00 am to 10:00 pm
2.) If you leave something at the pool area that you need to retrieve after hours,
call a member of the Board of Directors
3.) Make sure that everyone is informed about the video surveillance
4.) The pool area is NOT monitored during open hours
Click Here to Download Pool Rules
Complete rules are also posted on signs in pool
Use of the pool is for members of the MacKenzie Meadows Homeowners’ Association and
their guests only. HOMEOWNERS/RESIDENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL
ACTIONS OF THEIR CHILDREN AND GUESTS. The pool cannot be reserved for
Each home is limited to a maximum of two (2) pool access cards. If two (2) cards have
already been assigned to a property, one (1) of the cards must either be returned to
FirstService Residential or disabled prior to a new card being issued.
To request a pool access
replacement cards: contact your
Association Manager at
email@example.com or call
214-451-5454.Replacement card is $25.00.
Guests are limited to a maximum of 4 per household and must be accompanied by
member by all times while using the pool.
6:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Large groups or parties should contact the management company for reservations and
Reservations do not designate the pool as exclusive. The pool is always open to the Homeowners. The purpose is to make sure that multiple parties are not held at the pool on
the same day and at the same time.
For reservations, please e-mail
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 214-871-
9700 ext. 263. Please reference the property name in your message.
1. Swimmers must shower before entering the pool.
2. No eating, drinking, or smoking allowed while in the pool(s).
3. No glass containers allowed inside the gated pool area.
4. No alcohol beverages allowed inside the gated pool area.
5. No animals/pets allowed inside the gated pool area.
6. No running or rough housing allowed inside the gated pool area.
7. No bicycles, scooters or skateboards allowed inside the gated pool area.
8. No abusive language, loud radios or excessive noise allowed inside the gated pool area.
9. Persons with an infectious disease are not allowed in the pool.
10. Proper swimwear must be worn in the pool – no cut-off pants allowed.
11. Persons under 16 years of age are not permitted inside the gated pool area or in the
pool without an adult 18 years or older in attendance.
12. Adults should not swim alone.
13. Children in the baby pool must be supervised by an adult 18 years or older at all times.
14. Babies must be in appropriate waterproof swimwear while in the pool(s).
15. Rafts or other large floatation devices are not allowed in the pool when the pool is
16. The Homeowners’ Association assumes no responsibility for the loss, theft or damage to
personal property or effects left in pool area.
17. The Homeowners’ Association assumes no responsibility for any personal injury to
anyone resulting from use of the pool.
VIOLATION OF POOL RULES MAY RESULT IN LOSS OF POOL PRIVILEGES
CHILDREN SHOULD NOT USE THE POOL WITHOUT ADULT SUPERVISION
WARNING, NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY
IN THE CASE OF AN EMERGENCY, CALL 911
MANAGED BY FIRSTSERVICE RESIDENTIAL