- The President presides at all meetings of the
Board and sees that
orders and resolutions of the Board are carried
- The Vice President acts in the place and stead
of the President
in the event of the President’s absence,
inability or refusal to act, and exercises
and discharges such other duties as may be
required from time-to-time by the Board.
- The Treasurer reviews monthly financial statements of the HOA and directs any questions or concerns to the Board and shall perform such other duties as required by the Board.
- The Secretary records the votes and keeps the
minutes of all meetings
of the Board and of the Members, serves notice
of meetings of the Board and of the
Members, keeps current records showing the
Members and their addresses, and
performs such other duties as required from
time-to-time by the Board.
– The Member-at-Large exercises and discharges
duties as may
be required from time-to-time by the Board.
General board members are elected at the annual
meeting. At the first Board of
Directors meeting, the five board members vote
on President, Vice President,
Secretary, Treasurer, and Member-at-Large. Our
bylaws stagger the positions and limit them to a two year term. It is our
residents that elect the Board members,
and it is our residents with a 75% majority that
amend our Deeds and Covenants.
We do NOT give that power to our Board of
Directors. The main charge of the HOA
Board is to maintain and enhance the value of
our homes and neighborhood by
following the "Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, Restrictions and Easements
for MacKenzie Meadows."